This project included complex structural floor repairs to two units which were failing and deck repairs on one unit. Repairs included installing cribbing, jack and beams in order to pour new footings and columns – three new mono-posts, five new wall mounted posts and reinforcing beams. Remove and replace the subfloor and existing floor finish. We also removed and replace the existing deck subfloor and waterproofing system. Project value approx. $57,000.
Renovations and repairs to the interior and exterior apartment complex. Interior renovations to each apartment included upgrading carpet, paint, appliances, flooring and lighting. Exterior renovations and civil work included, common area upgrades (includes BBQ/Picnic area, Fire Pit), upgraded landscaping, added covered parking, pool upgrades (includes enlarged pool deck, new concrete coat decking), dog park amenities, court yard upgrades, clubhouse and fitness upgrades. There was a complex schedule with tight turn times and minimal disruptions to existing tenants. Project value approx. $2.17 million.
Extensive concrete, civil grading and downspout repairs throughout the community. Excavate, remove and replace concrete, saw cut concrete and replaced in areas where feasible, civil work included removing landscaping, rework irrigation, excavate, regrade and install new landscaping. This project was broken out into three phases over three years. Project value to date approximately $466,000.
North tower sealants, weep holes and window/glass replacement and repairs. Project included extensive background and health requirements for all employees prior to the beginning of this project. Major safety requirements were taken, as the emergency entrance is located in the North Tower and patients need access during the project. RECON completed Phase II of the North Tower to complete the work on this part of the hospital. Project value approx. $636,000.
This property had extensive water damage from the deck to the interior of the unit. The more we opened up components of the deck the more damage we found. We had to mitigate for biological growth. Remove and replace the existing EPDM deck membrane, remove and replace the stucco deck walls, metal flashing and siding to tie-in to new membrane. Also made interior drywall repairs where there was water damage. Project value approx. $31,500.